Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Trend Alert: Bomber Jackets

I briefly touched upon the bomber jacket in my Fall Staples post about military jackets, which you can read here, but I feel like they deserve more attention.

I actually love this trend, not because I like bomber jackets (they make me look weird and awful), but because they're easy to wear, inoffensive, and there are gazillions of options so you can rock one no matter your style.

Plus the bomber jacket has been around FOREVER, and it keeps coming back in a wildly popular way like every two years so just buy one or ten and wear them forever.  It's worth it.  Now let's look at some of my favorites.


Classic: All Saints




Textures: Drew




Varsity: Rag & Bone




Patterned: PJK




Oversized: Nasty Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment