Sunday, June 15, 2014

Trend Alert: Bugs

Is it just me or are bugs everywhere this spring?  No, it's not just me.  Jewelry, clothing, accessories, shoes, everything is covered in bugs.

Personally, I don't love it and I wouldn't wear bugs all over my clothes because I hate bugs, but if you do I won't be mad.  But what is the right amount of bug?


1. Don't overdo it.  Nobody likes bugs, they're gross.  So do your best to make it look like there aren't hundreds of bugs all over your body.  Try these McQ leggings with a plain top or this Bob Mackie top with jeans.




2. Start with something small.  If you're reticent to try this trend, take it slow.  A cuff or earrings would be good.  Try this Insect Wing Bangle from Neiman Marcus. 




3. If you're afraid to take the plunge with the clothes, opt for a clutch or scarf.  Try this Lizzie Fortunato 'Buzz Safari' clutch.








No comments:

Post a Comment