Thursday, October 24, 2013

What's New: 50 Shades of Nobody's Heard of You, Kimye is Getting Married, etc.

Sorry guys, I've taken a (very) long weekend but I'm back now so let's talk.

50 Shades- Jamie Dornan(???????) is the new Christian Grey.  I have no idea who that is so I looked into him and this is what I now know:

       He's hot.

       He's foreign.  He's from Northern Ireland, I believe.

       He's a former CK model.  This is everything you need to know about that.

       He's married to Colin Farrell's ex wife.  Rude.

       Apparently other people know who he is because he's on that show on ABC with            the chick from House.  I would never watch that because it looks stupid.




Kimye- He proposed to her.  That's all I know about because I don't care.  You can read about it (or watch it?) here.




DJ Pauly D- He has a daughter.  Probably from having skanky unprotected club sex.  But he's excited about it and he's not so bad compared to everyone else on that show so good job.  Mazel!




Jessica Brody- Morena Baccarin, wife of a terrorist and terrible mother on Homeland, had a baby boy!   I actually super like her because she's gorgeous was on Firefly back in the day which was amazing even though it didn't last (Sorry, Joss!) but she kind of got stuck with a not great role on Homeland.  ANYWAY, she had a baby boy named Julius.  Very cute.  Congrats!




Boston Rules- Boston slaughtered the St. Louis Cardinals 8-1 in Game 1 of the World Series.


No comments:

Post a Comment