Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Top Priority: Prince Harry

Obviously the reason I came back for you guys is Prince Harry.  As you know, Prince Harry is possibly maybe probably my one true love.  And now we will never be together.

As you all have heard I'm sure, my adorable ginger prince is getting married.  And not to Chelsy Davy, his on-off girlfriend since I was like 10.  Which is good because frankly she just seemed kind of dramatic and not pretty enough to be that high maintenance.



The woman who currently stands between me and happiness is called Cressida Bonas.  The most unfortunate part of this whole thing is that she is gorgeous.



And she kind of looks like Cara Delevigne, which is literally the most you could ever ask for in the world.



Anyway if he's not with me he should be with someone lovely.  And I think she is just the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment