Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Obsessed: Cressida Bonas

As I just mentioned, Cressida Bonas is eventually going to marry Prince Harry and break my heart.  But it's not all bad news because as it turns out, she's like, kind of awesome.  Why? Don't worry, I've compiled a list for you.

1. She went to Leeds.  So she's smart.  But Chelsy Davy also went to Leeds so who really knows.

2. She's rich.  Like, wicked rich.

3. They've allegedly been dating since the summer of 2012 but she supposedly broke up with him after he got naked and acted like an idiot in Vegas.  Good for her.

4. Her mom is a slut but a super chic slut.  Fun!

5. Her incredibly beautiful sister allegedly once dated Prince William (!) and is now engaged to Richard Branson's son or something.  I don't really know actually.

6. She is ALWAYS smiling.  Which is the cutest thing ever.

7. And in case I didn't mention this enough....she is stunning.








And my personal favorite, The Scrunchie


For these and many other reasons, Cressida Bonas is quite possibly my new favorite person.


No comments:

Post a Comment