Sunday, October 13, 2013

Style Icon: Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton is obviously amazingly dressed all the time always.  I like Kate a lot.  She's chic, she's likable, she's cute, and she's way better than that awful sister of hers. So you can understand why I love her.  Let's talk about what is perhaps her best quality: her style.

Her style is very English; she wears Wellingtons and Barbour and tweed suits and I love her.  She knows what works with her color, her body, and her style is consistently wonderful.  Plus she is always smiling which I think is adorable (except in the case of Victoria Beckham where not smiling is the chicest.)  She is a classic beauty with simple style and I adore her.  Let's review my favorite looks.

Formal:



I adore this hat








Casual Feminine:












Casual (Less Feminine):







My All-Time Favorite Picture:





Kate Middleton dresses like me.  I could have been Kate Middleton.  But instead I will just have to live vicariously through her.

Footnote: Kate is now available to you 24/7 with the Kate Middleton Style app, which I have already bought and am obsessed with.  DO IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment