Sunday, June 29, 2014

Obsessed: An Ode To Keira Knightley

I'm very much in love with Keira Knightley.  Last night I saw Begin Again at the beautiful Angelika , her latest flick, also starring Mark Ruffalo who was weirdly charming.  Basically KK is dating Adam Levine and they're songwriters and then he turns out to suck and Mark Ruffalo realizes she's really talented and they record an album outside, all over New York City, which was super cool.  The movie wasn't phenomenal but I really enjoyed it.  Keira sang, which was adorable.  See?



Also, I'm usually not in love with her style but in the movie she looked beyond adorable in a "Brooklyn Baby" sort of way.





LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS




Also I just want to mention that she was in New York the other day promoting this movie and she wore this and I cannot get enough of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment