Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What's New: Housewives, Seflies, Taylor Swift Makes Me Laugh, And More

So I've been incredibly ill with both flu and strep for like months now and that's why I haven't written anything and I'm the worst and I'm sorry.  But I'm pretty much back to being my normal happy, healthy, and chipper self.  So let's talk about what's happened since I've been gone.



Real Housewives of Beverly Hills- It's back. So is Vanderpump rules.  Which is basically the Jersey Shore but in LA and with hotter people.  RHOBH is amazing and I love it and it's my second favorite Housewives behind New York, which isn't even good anymore.  So maybe it is my favorite.  Plus Taylor Armstrong is gone which is good news and they have two new housewives, one I love and one I hate.  And that's basically all I could ever ask for.




Selfies- Tragically, the Oxford Dictionary has decided that this is the new word of 2013.  Twerking was a runner up, so it could be worse.  If you don't know what a selfie is, you're embarrassing.  Go away.




Taylor Swift- She says she doesn't write songs about every guy she dates.  Which means that she's either lying or a way bigger skank than I thought.  Either way I feel happy.  Read the article here.




The Notebook, Part 2- Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are allegedly back together.  This is amazing news for women 12-92 who have seen The Notebook and want this to be real life.  As an adult woman, I am obviously super on board for this because they are the two cutest people maybe ever.  




It's A Terrible Life- One of the greatest movies ever, "It's a Wonderful Life" is rumored to be getting a sequel.  This is the most depressed I've been since I found out Miley Cyrus wore this.




JLaw- Jennifer Lawrence has weird hair which is stupid but she looks hot which is badass.







Footnote:
A bunch of other stuff has happened but this is literally all I care about in life so let's just move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment