Thursday, November 21, 2013

Obsessed: Robyn Lawley

First let me preface this by saying that while I am a feminist and I do believe women should look and feel and be however/whomever they want, I like skinny models.  I do.  And not because I have anything against plus size models- it's just a personal preference, like my affinity for British gingers.

That being said, Robyn Lawley is amazing.

Australian model Robyn Lawley is taking offffff! After being the first plus size model to be shot for Australian Vogue as well as being the first plus size model to be part of a Ralph Lauren campaign, back in 2012. So at 24, she's pretty accomplished.

Anyway she just appeared in Australian GQ rocking a collection of denim pieces and looking absolutely beautiful.







Footnote: Lawley is 6'2" and weighs 180lbs, giving her a BMI of 23.1 which is considered healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment